Whether penning a feature article or assisting thought leaders with developmental editing, my goal is to elevate stories lost in the noise and make them memorable.
I want audiences to stop and notice.
Think deeply and ask questions.
Ponder. Start a conversation.
Areas of Specialty
Learn more about the work I've done related to:
I assist with:
- Article writing for custom and trade publications
- Audio and video scripts
- Blog posts
- Book development
- Content strategy and management
- Copy writing
- Editing and editorial direction
- Ghost writing
- Thought leadership development
- White papers
Script writing sample
Web copy, sales emails, property descriptions, and other content samples are available upon request.
Editorial Direction and Book Projects
Even with the best word choices, just a touch of polish can give copy that final bit of sparkle. Whether a specific piece of content needs an extra set of eyes or you need a long-term editor, I have the experience. Previous freelance editor positions include:
- Blog editor, International News Media Association
- Managing editor, AdventureTravelNews, Adventure Travel Trade Association
- Newsletter editor, Ukraine Media Development Project, Internews Network
- Contributing editor, Travel Weekly
- Managing editor, Journey Beyond Travel
- Alumni news editor, National Peace Corps Association
Additionally, I have assisted in a variety of editorial capacities for book projects:
- Advice from the Ocean (contributor)
- DK Eyewitness Los Angeles Travel Guide (fact checker)
- DK Eyewitness Top Ten Las Vegas (fact checker)
- Maximize Your Social by Neal Schaffer (developmental editor)
- Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media Marketing by Neal Schaffer (lead editor)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Barefoot Running by Dr. Craig Thomas and Thomas Hollowell (contract editor)
- Observation Course (October 2018) - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe/Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (OSCE/ODIHR)
- Content Marketing (June 2018) - Hubspot
- Inbound Marketing (November 2016) - Hubspot
I'm ready to turn my skills in your direction. Get in touch and let's discuss how we can collaborate to share your story with the world.