In addition to having a Life List, I make it a point to do 100 new things every year. Sometimes I seek out these opportunities, and other times they just present themselves to me. These things might be small, insignificant tasks that I’ve never done before, experiences that just happen to me or massive journeys that turn into life-changing events.
- Took a foreign exchange student out of the country.
- Visited the Cayman Islands.
- Visited the southernmost point of the United States.
- Skied in fresh powder.
- Participated in a ski shot.
- Actually visited New Mexico (beyond the time I went to the Four Corners).
- Drank Red Bull.